Monday, September 01, 2014

Natural Fix For Anxiety

In this video I'm talking about some safe, natural options for those with Anxiety. 

Yes I dealt with anxiety - for quiet a while.  For me it was a revolving door, as I was also dealing with Bowel issues at the same time.  One played off of the other.  Either way I felt controlled by both situations and it took a lot of experimenting on my part to find what worked.

Please realize that what worked for me may not work for you.  And at the same time I'd also like to say, don't give up looking for options if you have anxiety.  I had the option of medication back then...but I kept looking.  This is not to say there is anything wrong with medications for anxiety.  They can be a life saver, I know.  But I also know they can become a crutch,  and many never look any further, and become dependent on them to function.  I'm all about empowering others on helping themselves.  So take about 10 minutes and watch the video and see if anything sounds do-able for you or someone you know.  

And don't take my word on it - take my ideas and do some research as there's so much information out there. I hope this gives you a place to start. 

No comments: