Monday, July 28, 2014

Natural Deodorant That Passes The Test


Hands down, this natural deodorant is heavy duty in my book, like Bounty is to paper towels! 

Now while I like to think I don't 'stink' if I don't use something under my arms, I may still have an odor at the end of a long, stressful day.  If being honest you probably would too.  At the very least if it's hot out or you're working hard or doing some heavy work - it stands to reason you may work up a sweat. And for most of the population this is where the use of deodorant or antiperspirant comes in.  (For the record for this post, I'm focusing on deodorant)



Sitting nonchalantly in the produce section, minding their own business, these colorful drink adornments can deal with the most ripe of body odors.  Yep the tart lemon and lime.  The powerful citrus juice lowers you skin's ph which helps to eliminate bacteria and thus 'odor'.  



I put it to the test for 2 weeks including one or 2 really hot, humid days, outside and inside.  The boyfriend did it too.  We both were more than impressed.  Watch my 3 minute Natural Fix video for simple instruction as to how you can try nature's cost effective alternative to deodorant!   You now have a natural option to the store bought version, no chemicals!!

.
Let me know if you try it out!!  Come on, aren't you curious? ☺

No comments: