Monday, June 23, 2014

Natural Fix for Acne

We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend of summer weather - almost made Monday not feel so bad knowing it was a work day! ha!  Well, it helps.

I hope you have had the chance to check out my new YouTube Channel, I'm not sure if I will be posting all my videos to my site but for now I am.  By all means subscribe to my channel or at the very least subscribe to my site with your email (top right of this page) so you get regular updates.

Now all that out of the way, my video concentrates on 3-4 'natural' ways to help deal with and get rid of Acne.  No fun at any age and yes, some have worse cases then others.  Sometimes it's just a matter of finding what works for you and being open to a bit of experimentation. Diet actually does come into play mainly for how it affects your hormones and the bacteria build up in your body.  So while food isn't the totally to blame, watching what causes breakouts is your body telling you you could stand to upgrade your diet and drink more water.

Please realize that not everything works for everyone, but these have worked for many, so hopefully you or someone you know will find relief!

Thanks for watching!


2 comments:

Sydney said...

Nice tips! Will try them all 👍

Katy Lowe said...

Glad you stopped by, any questions let me know! :)