Wednesday, January 15, 2014

7 Tips To Improved Healing


I am one of those people who honestly believes that ANYTHING is possible.  I feel our only
limitations are the ones we place on ourselves - and the beliefs we hold as 'truths' for ourselves.  Over the years I have adapted new beliefs that have served me more than some of my older ones– kind of ‘unlearning’ things that I was ‘taught’ – as back in the day, let's face it - we looked to others for direction.  However now as an adult I realize some things just didn’t set well with me and my gut instincts or the inner me would ‘feel’ something was off.  And new answers came, as in my heart/head I kept asking for better – so glad I did! 

If you’ve been following me you know I've been helping folks with their physical issues for a really long time lol - offering options and remedies to help improve a state of health they were dealing with, whether a physical concern or emotional one.  So many wonderful results have  reinforced my 'beliefs' that I am convinced that our bodies are PROGRAMMED for wellness.  All we need to do is to get out of the way to help things along. If you think about the basic programming of our body, it really is set up to 'heal'.  Cuts, bruises, burns, broken bones, hair growing, ulcers, colds, flu etc...while these are basic examples, they do show how the body leans towards wellness.  I like to think of how nature 'knows' how to change seasons, how animals "know" how to migrate, or what to eat, or hibernate or spin a web or a cocoon.  It is already BUILT IN.  It stands to reason the same is said of our bodies. They "know' how to heal.   Read below to see how you can encourage that gift we have inside!



7 Tips To Healing:
  1. Decide how you want to feel - Regardless of it being a physical or emotional issue - if you feel lousy, scared or upset in some way - then it stands to reason there is a flipside to that feeling.  For example, if worried or anxious - the opposite of that might be 'relief or appreciation' - the improved, positive feelings are what you want to switch to AS SOON  as you notice yourself sliding down that slope of feeling bad.
  2. Start to pay attention to things you are saying and hearing/reading.  - For me this means muting all Television commercials!  I also rarely watch the news other than when winter is acting up.  When you are trying to make improvements in any area - start choosing your words and your attention to be more in tune with the 'better' feeling you are wanting.
  3. Take REGULAR breaks to check in with yourself. -When you change how you feel your cells follow your lead.  We easily find ourselves getting carried along with a crabby friend or co-worker, not realizing what it's doing to our own 'stuff'.  I suggest setting your cell phone for various times during the day to go off and remind you to 'check in' to see if thoughts/feelings need an overhaul.
  4. "Me Time"  Twice Per Day - Preferably morning and evening but at the very least every night in the evening.  This is a time to talk to your body or self about how GOOD it feels to have a healthy body - (especially areas in the body that are doing such a great job for you NOW) You don't have to overly focus on areas that need improvement as again, your
    body KNOWS the drill!  But taking time to thank your body, cells, organs, bones, muscles, mind etc, daily for all they do and KEEP doing is like a soothing balm to your cells.  Think about how good it feels when you get a complement or a genuine thank you for doing something.  Don't you just glow inside?  It's no different for our insides.
  5. Stop talking about your problem.  Now of course you can speak of it, or talk with those who are assisting you along the way.  However it should not be a topic of constant conversation.  When I hurt my knee last summer and was obviously limping everyone kept asking me what was wrong or telling me what I should do.  At first I was also talking about it...THEN I realized it was irritating and I was getting drawn into other negative stories etc.  Irritation is a sign of needing to change things around!  I stopped talking about it AND after that whenever someone said something I simply said..."Actually it's getting much better" and that stopped the negative comments in their tracks! 
  6. Make a daily list of 10 things you appreciate and take a minute to feel the "WHY" behind why you appreciate it, or them.  Adding the 'feelings' behind it sink into your cells better than simply reciting a list.  
  7. "Never face reality, unless it's a reality you want" ~ Abraham Hicks.  Simple sentiment but loaded with meaning!  Simply  a shorter way of saying all of the above tips and more.  Keep turning more to what you want and how you want to feel and be, and you will morph into a new and improved you/reality.  
I hope you are getting the picture.  Please know I am NOT handing out medical advice of any kind or any type of do or don't.   This is just what I see for myself or anyone as a way to improve what our bodies already know.  By all means keep up with any medicine, treatments, diets, counseling etc that feels good to you and be grateful for that also!   

And there are so many places to find even more information on the subject - Websites, Blogs, Books and Videos by Louise Hay, Deepak Chopra, MD, Wayne Dyer, Abraham-Hicks,  Dr Joe Dispenza and MANY more.  You have to be open to the information to find it - and trust me you will!  

 I hope you found this helpful and feel free to share this article with anyone you think may benefit! 
 

No comments: